Terms and Conditions
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Farcimar – real estate and Tourism, Lda, headquartered in
- Zona Industrial da Farrapa, 4540-267, Arouca, tax identification number 513800689 and contact +351 256484283, hereinafter referred to as “Syntony Hotels“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.syntonyhotels.com hereinafter referred to as "User" .
- These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the follow-up of this provision of service to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.syntonyhotels.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) he wants order from the shopping basket using a calendar for selecting dates and services:
- To make your reservation, the User must:
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout of the booking termination process (invoicing address, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available, as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- SYNTONY HOTELS will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of service provision, SYNTONY HOTELS undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the User's sole responsibility. The invoice, after issued, cannot be reissued with changes.
- If the payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
On the website www.syntonyhotels.com, SYNTONY HOTELS offers the User the following payment methods:
a) Bank Transfer
Via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda, SYNTONY HOTELS offers the following payment methods:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco reference;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be carried out on the User's card
immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the
ordered services cannot be provided, their value will be credited to the User's card, after the order has been placed.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- In case there is an increase do Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue his order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Farcimar - real estate and tourism, lda.
The request must be sent in writing to the contact email email@example.com, between 15 days and 72 hours
- after ordering, with instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid
- answered and defined by Syntony Hotels, through the same means of communication.Whenever possible, the refund must be made using the same payment method, but
- if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of the
- account or card, so that the refund can be made by bank transfer.Syntony Hotels undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.For further information, consult our Reservations Policy.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of
personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database(s) of the
COMPANY and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as
institutional information, to be made available by them. Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the contact page of this website.